Enhance your outdoor experience with a custom designed patio.
Are you longing for an outdoor living space where you can relax, entertain, and enjoy your property’s natural beauty? Benson Enterprises is your trusted partner in creating exquisite patio installations. With almost four decades in the industry, our experienced patio installers can craft the outdoor space of your dreams.
The patio is where most people entertain and relax and where the children play.
Many patios are off a portion of the house, such as by the living room, bedroom, or front door.
Some people like to create a patio away from the house so they can take a walk and have a private space amongst the trees. Whatever your preference, a well-constructed patio will extend your living area and increase the value of your home.
Patio Installation Process
Professional and sturdy patio installation, start to finish.
We strive to make the patio installation process smooth and enjoyable for our customers. Our decades of experience in the industry have provided us with the experience and knowledge to do the job right.
- All patios will be excavated to a depth of 8-12” below final grade.
- The width of the patio will be over-dug by 6” on each side.
- A base of crushed stone will be installed to a depth of 5-9” and compacted with a tamper in 3” lifts to reduce settling.
- A thin layer of mason sand will be laid in order to achieve the proper pitch. This will also serve as a bedding layer for the patio material.
- The material of your choice is then laid in the pattern you have selected.
- Following that, we cut a border course into the patio.
- Next, we spike restraint edging into place. This will help your patio to stay true to form.
- Afterwards, we sweep polymeric sand into the joints. The poly sand acts as a grout which holds the pavers firmly in place and reduces weed growth.
- Our installation crew will run a tamper over the surface that will set the material firmly in place.
- Finally, we hose down your new patio to reveal the final product. This method is used on all concrete paver products. Clay or natural materials will vary.
Your satisfaction is our priority. Before we consider the job complete, we walk you through the finished patio. We also provide maintenance tips to help you keep your new hardscape looking its best.
The Benson Patio Installation Guarantee
While you stand on our work, we’ll stand behind it.
Benson Enterprises guarantees your patio not to settle or shift for two years baring improper builders grading or other reason unrelated to the craftsmanship of the work. Click here to see our complete Installation Terms of Service.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Types of Patio Hardscape Materials
At Benson Enterprises, we understand that each homeowner has unique preferences and requirements. That’s why we offer an array of outdoor patio materials to suit your specific style and budget. Here are some popular options:
Patio pavers are made from concrete and come in an array of size, shape and color options. They’re also known for their durability and easy maintenance. More affordable than some other materials, pavers are a great choice for creating a beautiful and lasting patio. Natural Stone Nothing beats the beauty of natural stone for a timeless and elegant look. Popular natural stone options include flagstone, slate, and lime. Natural stone patios are durable, weather-resistant, and can withstand heavy foot traffic. As another plus, they are naturally slip-resistant.
Nothing beats the beauty of natural stone for a timeless and elegant look. Popular natural stone options include flagstone, slate, and lime. Natural stone patios are durable, weather-resistant, and can withstand heavy foot traffic. As another plus, they are naturally slip-resistant.
Brick is an attractive classic material that can be customized into a variety of interesting patterns. Bricks are traditionally 4” x 8” in size and can be made of clay or stamped concrete.